The Many Uses of Avon Bubble Bath

Canada
April 28, 2007 8:25pm CST
I have noticed that many of you have wanted this list. I wish I could Copy and Paste it from my files but due to my low number of posts, I am unable. Here it is. Copy it, put it in a safe place and enjoy. Don't buy expensive, harsh cleaning products. Try what many Avon customers are using and discover what they claim as an excellent substitute to your current brand. You will be amazed at the many uses of "Avon Bubble Bath". 1. Cleans chandeliers, lights and windows. 2. Cleans and shines mirrors, glass, china and your most prized ornaments without damage. 3. Cleans appliances such as stoves, fridges, toasters, kettles and microwaves. 4. Cleans dust on plant leaves - leaves them shiny, keeps bugs off and you can use the leftover solution to fertilize the plant. 5. Cleans floors, especially no-wax floors (hardwood, laminate, etc.), cuts grease and leaves no dull residue - shines with a just-waxed look. 6. Cleans spills and spots on upholstery, fabric and carpets. Just dab STRAIGHT on a damp cloth and rub the spot. DON'T WET WITH WATER! You will find no mark where the spot was. 7. A great jewellry cleaner - cleans both costume and real gold and silver. 8. It's a car wash - add 1 or 2 capfuls to a 4-litre bucket of water and then rinse. Leaves no streaks or hard water marks on your vehicle. 9. It's a pet shampoo, not a soap and therefore will not irritate. Rinse your pet after shampooing and your pet will look and smell great. 10. Use to clean delicate drapes and sheers. 11. Cleans venetian blinds - simply rub with a cloth damp with Avon Bubble Bath solution. 12. Laundry detergent: Just one or two capfuls will do a full load of laundry. Safe to use on clothes to prevent fading of colours. Great for work clothes too (cuts grease), lingerie or fine washables. 13. Have you ever splattered bacon grease on a blouse only to find that after laundering, the spots are still there? Just rub straight Avon Bubble Bath on the spots then launer as usual. 14. Cleans walls and ceilings: panelled walls will look waxed. 15. Cleans reading glasses - they'll be streak free. 16. Put it in a potpourri burner mixed with water - makes the room smell great. Vanilla and Peach are the most populal for this. 17. Clean your cupboards - oak, melamine or painted. Just dilute 1 capful into a small bucket (2 litres) of warm water, wipe down cupboards - cleans the dust, fingerprints and grease. Leaves them shiny and it is gentle on your hands. 18. It's gentle as a bubble bath, even for a child. Just pour one or two capfuls under running water. Even better, it leaves no bathtub ring. Hope this helps.
1 person likes this
8 responses
@mummymo (23706)
30 Apr 07
ok honey I responded to this yesterday but obviously I have sent yet another response into cyber space lol! I think it is amazing how many things you can do with Avon Bubble Bath but anyone who goes near my apple and cinnamon and they will suffer my wrath - just ask the other half - he didn't realise I would smell it on him! lol xxx
1 person likes this
@mummymo (23706)
3 May 07
lol bluebird - you really have tp try not to make me laugh - it hurts! There is some left and no hurry to get more as I cannot have a bath for at least 3 weeks! lol ... ouch.. must remember to stop laughing! xxxxxx
• Canada
1 May 07
Ah ha...another man who has realized how wonderful the bubble bath is for showers or baths; you obviously married a smart man but we knew that since he married you, right? You can't blame him, mummymo...he doesn't want to have to clean the tub and he knows that the Avon bubble bath doesn't leave a bathtub ring. lol Hmmm, bad thought...I wonder if there will be any of your Apple and Cinnamon left when you get home from the hospital? Hubby, if you are reading this, you had better hurry up and get some in.
1 person likes this
@chelseea (74)
• Canada
31 May 07
my mom sells avon. i love it because i always get to see what is new! i like the bubble baths so much. i like the new frosting one! it smells so good! yummy! i wonder if the shower gels are multi purpose to???? i will see and get back to everyone!
1 person likes this
• Canada
1 Jun 07
I have not heard about the gels being multi-purpose. We will await your answer.
@avonrep1 (1862)
• United States
10 Jun 07
Nice list but I have to correct number 17. Don't use the bubble bath for this. Use Skin So Soft Bath oil not bubble bath. It restores the cupboards almost like new and keeps them from dry out. The bubble bath drys out the wood. Great place to put this though. Number 9 is also another that I want to point out. You are right about it being a great pet shampoo, but use the SSS bath wash and you also protect you pet from Ticks and other instects that bite. Okay I have spoken my peice about this. I think I will have to hunt up my 100's list and post it. Thanks for the idea.
• Canada
11 Mar 09
would you be able to send me your list. I am looking for the SSS bath and the bubble bath uses. I keep finding different ones on the net and I am very interested. My email is janinec19@hotmail.com. Thanks alot.
@GardenGerty (158536)
• United States
29 Apr 07
When I sold Avon products many years ago, my dad always wanted bubble bath, each time it came on sale. I found this rather amusing, he was single at the time, and then it continued after he got married. He finally told me: If you use Avon bubble bath, you never have a bathtub ring to clean. I guess that is my contribution to your list. I did hear that if you use Avon bubble bath to do laundry, you have no need of fabric softener.
1 person likes this
• Canada
29 Apr 07
Your father's use of Avon's bubble bath to avoid a bathtub ring shows that he was, indeed, a very wise man and a man before his time. Too bad so many men still think that Avon is strictly for women...they are really missing out. (I covered the bathtub ring point in # 18.) I would like to mention that the bubble bath CAN also be used as a shower gel. I hadn't heard that you needn't use fabric softener if you use Avon bubble bath to do laundry so that's a new one for the list. Thank you.
@aprilgrl (4460)
• United States
29 Apr 07
Wow thanks for the list and sure does come in handy :)
1 person likes this
• Canada
1 May 07
I am delighted to give it to you.
• Canada
2 Mar 10
all those uses saound great... for the home. but should avon bubble bath be used to clean a commercial restaurant? ie: to clean the bathrooms including toilets, sinks and mirrors, as well as used to clean a tile floor? correct me if i'm wrong, but none of your listed uses included cleaning the bathroom, or tile flooring. am i correct in saying that avon bubble bath is not a disinfectant and should not be used to clean public washrooms?
@packgirl4 (402)
• United States
11 Jun 07
I love all these lists. They are great to use for customers as well. My grandma for one was shocked about the SSS one!
• United States
10 Jun 07
I have the 101 uses for Avon Skin So Soft if you would like them just e-mail me at JenniSmurf205@aol.com. I can't copy and paste them here yet. I'm new to this and I'm a new Avon Rep! yay!