is clixsense a scam or not?

@zexoel (80)
Philippines
September 24, 2007 9:11am CST
I am a new member of Clixsense, and i would like to hear from members of clixsense out there their experiences about clixsense.. Thank you! Specially those members from the Philippines.. Thank You friends...
4 people like this
9 responses
@kitty1234 (1476)
• United States
24 Sep 07
I am from the US but I like Clixsense! I get a check every month when I reach the payout. they pay fast and are pretty honest. The only thing I do not like is you earn $10.00 and only get $7.00. They have a $3.00 check charge!
• United States
25 Sep 07
I am curious - does clixsense offer a paypal option or is it strictly check?
1 person likes this
@kitty1234 (1476)
• United States
25 Sep 07
It is strictly check, I don't know why but thats how it is!
1 person likes this
11 Oct 09
clixsens is serious there is others serieus like youtube pay you her is the link www.facebookperso.blogspot.com
@sylvia13 (1850)
• Nelson Bay, Australia
26 Sep 07
I am not from the Philippines, but I don't think Clixsense is a scam. They have already paid me, but the problem is that they sent a cheque and that is bad news here in Europe! I have to pay charges for it being a check, in addition to charges for changing the dollars into Euros, so there is not much left of the US$7.00! I would have preferred to have it paid by Paypal!
1 person likes this
@sylvia13 (1850)
• Nelson Bay, Australia
26 Sep 07
I don't think bank charges are as but as that, but nearly! They would surely charge at least €2 for it being a cheque and probably another €2 for exchanging dollars into Euro, although it might be a bit more. My mother doesnt live in Canada any more, so my only alternative now is to send it to my brother, who lives in NYC, for him to deposit it, but then I would have to wait until I see him again to get the money. Like I say, it is hardly worth the effort! Yes the cheque was issued in my name, but then the Canadian bank refused to accept it because my mother, as my ID was missing! Maybe I should have added my Austrian passport number, but that will have to wait till next time!
1 person likes this
@zexoel (80)
• Philippines
26 Sep 07
so you mean,, all charges for check and conversion in europe is about US$7.00? that's expensive.. so if your check is about US$20.. u actually earn UD$13? i would also want to ask about the receiving check at clixsense... First, they will send you the check right? It is payable to your name... then, is it possible that you deposit the check to a european bank? how do you convert your check into cash?? thank you.. i am a new in this biz.. please give me information.. please....
1 person likes this
13 May 12
Creatte account http://www.clixsense.com/?4186066 :3
@ssh123 (31073)
• India
24 Sep 07
Iam a member here for the past 2 months and I think they are the most reliable. the site is quite clean and they report the earnings every week. Though I have received any payments so far, many of my friends have received the payment.
1 person likes this
@animeniak (425)
• United States
21 Nov 08
So this has been posted 1 year ago... I became a member of clixsense like 3 months ago I think, and I have not received a payment... yet.
1 person likes this
• United States
20 Oct 09
Clixsense should send you a code in the mail for you to type on your account so that you can receive payments. Until then, you're earnings are on hold. I'm currently waiting for the code myself. Maybe this is why you haven't received a payment yet? Did you request one?
• Saudi Arabia
13 May 09
Hello,I am a SAUDI Member of clixsense without premium.I am still waiting to get 10 dollars so far but don't know how long ll it take to reach :)..can somebody guide me without premium.I want to know whether it is true so far for me that the cheque ll come.??
1 person likes this
• United States
20 Oct 09
I think you should really opt to upgrade to premium. It's only 10 bucks a year, which is pretty good, and you make back the money you lost within the first month. If you don't upgrade, I think it will be very hard to meat the minimum pay out.
1 person likes this
@laurahen (596)
• Canada
1 Jul 09
This looks like a great website! I'm going to join up right now. Any referrals i can sign up under?
• Lebanon
12 Jul 09
you can sign up here :) clixsense.com/2535103 great site good luck :)
• Lebanon
12 Jul 09
this is theright one www.clixsense.com/?2535103
• United States
26 Aug 09
Clixsense is not a scam. http://www.clixsense.com/?2833365
@wag850 (3)
• United States
20 Feb 11
I can get about a quarter a day using my free acount. Is tha tpretty decent? I've never used these types of websites before because I was scared to waste my time, but so far I have been impressed. I hope to get referrals since that is the only way I can really improve my earnings (http://www.clixsense.com/?3400075) Thank you!
@varier (5685)
• Indonesia
19 May 12
Well, 5 years had been passed since this discussion was being made and they still stand strong.. So.. nope, they are not scam. And they have a good chance to sustain the business for the long run.
• Australia
2 Apr 12
clixsense is a good way to earn some extra cash which really can help but itsnot a real income http://www.clixsense.com/?4110210