A Tribute to All Mothers

Philippines
September 21, 2010 8:25pm CST
Did you ever thank God for giving us the most wonderful gift in our life? It is not the things we achieve… because for wherever we have been and for whatever success we had in our life, the greatest thing we’ve got is our Mother! For there is no one our mother could have done the very important role in our life. There is no one! In the very first place, this story reflects directly to me, yet this would portray yours too. My mother is the most valuable treasure I have because at all times I feel her love. I am just that valuable to her too. She has an immeasurable love. No one could ever give that to me except her! Since I was young, she nurtures me! She nurtures my sisters and brothers! She never gets tired. Since she conceived and gave me the chance to see what the world has to offer, with all those trials—she never ever gives up! She remains strong for me and my siblings! Her love stays unconditional! Honestly, I never want her to die. That is the thing that terrified me much! I just never ever want to loose her! It seemed that my whole life would idle forever without her in my life, am I too dependent to her? I am not! I just simply want her to see me get what she wants for me! I know all mothers crave for that much. They never expect us to give something in return… all they ever want is our love… and to see we get the things that would make us happy in the end. That would be much to them for sure. Can I give that? Can you give that? Can we all give that? My biggest dream it is see my mother happy. I want to see her genuine smile before her life would fade away. We don’t have the hold of our life, every one would pass and bid goodbye… but not this time… not this time that I can still look at her eyes those anxiety! My Mother and yours never look at them, they look after us, and unless we are settled safely they would not stop to worry! I long her to give the peace in mind. Everyday, they deserve our love—they deserve our care! What else we can do to return them at least the love they have for us through all these years? Days are fast approaching, and we are all uncertain about when each of our life ends! When would we start giving that back—now or later..? Starting this very moment, we should never miss any chances to let our mothers feel how exactly they mean for us! That would surely make our life meaningful enough! Prime Aque
6 responses
@saphrina (31551)
• South Africa
22 Sep 10
All mothers are important. I treasure my mother is she is the most precious person on earth to me. No one can ever take her place. I won't loose her unless it is her time to leave me. But even then she will always be within me. We cannot change that. TATA.
• Philippines
22 Sep 10
• Philippines
6 Oct 10
I just told my colleagues here yesterday my B that there might be an ex-wife but there would be never an ex-mother... and I guess mothers should be loved regardless of who they are! Argue with me or not? I hope you won't my B... in the fact that they are the one who give us the chance to see what is in this world we should be happy of... I now change my thought about the thing I said before that I never need parents, because honestly I need them so badly just like you do, not just our mothers, but our fathers as well... thank you for sharing my B. I know you have happy times together with your mother every single day!!!
@saphrina (31551)
• South Africa
6 Oct 10
I hope you don't have a freaking x-wife, Prime. I won't argue with you when it comes to mothers.
@hexeduser22 (7419)
• Philippines
22 Sep 10
I love my mother even though there was a time when she was not really my mother I still love her. I understand her pain and I know her weaknesses. I have a duty to guide my mother in the right way for she couldn't find the light. My mother had not been a model mother but she loves me and my siblings. I love my mother and respect her and yes when I read Saphrina's response I agreed totally when she said no one could replace her mother because I know for a fact that no one could ever replace my mother too. My mother may not be the best mother in the whole world but she is my mother and I love her and I wouldn't be me without her. Thank you for sharing this wonderful discussion, prime. I'm sure a lot of people disregards their mother and don't value them until the last minute when they know it will be the last time they could ever see her again. Lets value our mother, respect and love them too because one day we will be in there shoe by being a parent to our children and future children
@saphrina (31551)
• South Africa
22 Sep 10
Thanx Hex.
• Philippines
6 Oct 10
Thank you for this nice sharing hex. Well I am so happy as well that I know you are a loving son to you mother. We should always let them feel how much we love them... or we would be so so late and loose the chance to let them feel how happy and blessed we have them in our life.
• South Africa
22 Sep 10
Well, your words are very powerful and I can read that you adore your mother very much! Granted,not all mothers are good at being mothers,as we all know there are many times children endure terrible treatment from their mothers.However,to those mothers who are beautiful and strong and who bring their children up to be good people with dreams and plans,like your mother did, well,these mothers are a great gift.They should be treated lovingly and honored in all ways.My own mother is a wonderful gem and I can totally relate to you when you say that you dont want to lose your mother...neither do I!! However, we all have to be strong for that day must come. We cannot stop it from coming,so its good idea to enjoy our mothers in as many ways possible and love them while they are with us. I tell my mother how much I love her almost every day :)
• Philippines
6 Oct 10
Thank you so much for your very nice sharing my friend, I am so happy that you have your loving mother as well, I do not really want to talk about mothers who are not really mothers, you know what I mean, I just want to give thanks to all mothers who have cared their children, but in the fact that mothers are the one who give us the chance to see this world, we should be thankful to all of them.
• United States
22 Sep 10
Not all mothers treat their children well? If God gets the credit does God get the blame as well? State your reason for your answer.
• Philippines
23 Sep 10
Yes, that is the sad fact though... but to think she is the one who gives you the chance to see the world, then you must be still grateful to her. And about God? Why he get the blame as well? For me He doesn't, He is our God! And he knows everything human never have known ever since. All things are done for a purpose, somehow we don't know the purpose until a right time.
@Hatley (163776)
• Garden Grove, California
22 Sep 10
hi prime After reading your discussion I can really believe that you have done your mother proud. Would that all children or adult children would be that kind and thoughtful to their moms. I felt the same way about my mom although she has been gone for years now I can remember all the wonderful qualities she had, and the ever abiding love she gave to me despite the ugly meanness of my father. My mom never faltered in spite of being constantly put down by the hypocritical man she was married to,
• Philippines
6 Oct 10
Hello hatley thank you so much, and I am sorry to hear that story, but I am so proud to your mom as well, as she remain strong despite of everything. I know that you are just like your mother hatley, loving and tender... God bless you always, i know that you have been always a good mother to yoru children!
@kristeena (358)
• Philippines
22 Sep 10
Hi, there! I learned everything about motherhood when I became a mother. I appreciate more the sacrifices of my mother for us, her family. Being a mother doesn't really mean that you have to give everything your child wants, but everything your child needs. The most precious that a mother can give aside from her love is her time for her children, for always being there whenever they need her. Because the love is a feeling that's deeply rooted in a moher-child relationship, but the "Time", sometimes it became the most tight rival of our children especially when you are a working mom. How you would wish the time flies so fast so you can go home and see your angels. But we have to accept that there are mothers that do not feel the same, I may say that they are the biggest factor among the factors who create problem child/children in the society. If only...
• Philippines
7 Oct 10
Wow, thank you for this sharing my friend... I am so happy for you... again thank you