What is the correct way of promoting Blogs ?!

@akp100 (13640)
India
September 6, 2011 5:57am CST
Hello Friends I am surely a newbie in blogging. I have just started working on it. Now its time to do little advertising. But I am confused on a thing. Which is the better way of advertising the blog. I mean should I use whole blog link for advertising or should I advertise a single post of the blog so I can get feedback(comments) on them.. Which should you prefer if you are in blogging. And which should be the proper one as per you and why ??
3 people like this
2 responses
@saphrina (31551)
• South Africa
6 Sep 11
Hi sweetie. Facebook, twitter, digg, delicious, but to name a few. The best way is to go for the big social sites. Invite and ask your friends to get the word out. You can always sign up at a few traffic exchanges as well. That helps a bit. I am sure you will figure it out now.
@saphrina (31551)
• South Africa
6 Sep 11
Hi sweetie. You sign up at both sites and submit your blog url. From there on you just use the share buttons on your blog each time you posted a new topic. As easy as that.
@saphrina (31551)
• South Africa
6 Sep 11
I read some of your articles stine, they are great. They are free to join sweetie, no sweat. Have fun blogging.
@saphrina (31551)
• South Africa
6 Sep 11
Well, i do for certain. I'm just waiting for that potato salad though. Send me a BIG bowl will ya?
• Indonesia
6 Sep 11
hello there, I think both ways will work but I would prefer the second one so people knows what do you post on your blog, but dont forget to install related post widget so when people finished reading the article they will read another post who still related to the previous, it can help to make people stay longer on your blog. Do blogwalking, adding more back link, share your link through facebook, twitter, or put it as a signature on email or a forum. Goodluck with your blog
@akp100 (13640)
• India
6 Sep 11
Yes it is very good suggestion. I have seen some mail where people used their site name as signature. That can help for sure. About related topics, yes i have already done that. And yes it can help us to stay reader more on our blog.. thanks for sharing good ideas here.