Jeepers Creepers 3

Calgary, Alberta
September 8, 2011 2:03am CST
Home this is one of my favorite horror movie franchise serials. the first movie became a box office hit despite of its low budget. The first movie only have three major characters. A brother, a sister and a monster who is trying to chase them. That movie is phenomenal and I really love it. This movie will also make you appreciate your siblings. A good movie to watch with siblings who don't get along. The sequel is also a good movie, but it has no connection with the first movie. As far as I was disappointed that the second movie has nothing to do with the first movie except from the monster was there. That cast of the second movie is composed of Basketball players , cheerleaders and their coach. In a second movie the bus with F teenagers and their coach were about to go home inside their bus. When suddenly the tires of their bus gets flat and they were stuck in the middle of nowhere and a monster attacked them. Now there's a third movie and I'm really excited about it because the third movie have a connection with the first movie. Before watching the third movie, I think isn't what's the first movie because it's connected.
3 responses
• Philippines
1 Nov 11
I love Jeepers Creepers movies. I enjoyed watching both the first movie and the sequel. I watched it with my brother and I know he liked the movies too. I am so excited for the Jeepers Creepers 3. When is this coming out?
1 person likes this
• Calgary, Alberta
1 Nov 11
around either the endof the year or somewhere early next year,just wait and see.
@Razzel (2)
• United States
28 Sep 11
The second movie had a small connection to the first movie Justin Long made a cameo appearance to tell one of the cheerleaders on the bus what was going on and what the Creeper wanted. Also I thought the second movie was good, I enjoyed the plot points and that the struggle that the kids had when they were fending for their life and how fear shows who people truly are deep down inside. It also had some interesting characters and the Creeper had a lot more personality than it did in the first movie. Are they really going to make a connection to the first movie in the third because I assumed they would make the connection to the second movie cause of how it ended with the old man talking about the Creeper coming back soon.
• Calgary, Alberta
28 Sep 11
the 3rd movie will have Gina Phillips from the first movie, she retain her original role. she will be a mom on the 3rd film, she will have a son named after Justin Long's character in the first film. I dont know how will she connect with the characters of the 2nd film though
@stanley777 (9402)
• Philippines
8 Sep 11
Wow.. they really are making another sequel huh, it's been such a long time after the second one. I saw the first and second one and it was scary.. It's not soon though, i saw that it was going to be released on 2013... 2 years from now. I hope it's going to be good.
1 person likes this
• Calgary, Alberta
8 Sep 11
It's interesting to see characters from the previous movie returning. Since the last time we saw them they were teenagers and now they were on their thirties. Timed runs fast.