Fenton Cat Collectors

United States
February 24, 2007 3:20pm CST
Does anyone here collect Fenton art glass cats or Fenton art glass in general? I collect Fenton cats and my Mom and Dad collect Fenton Bells and Shoes. I have five cats in all and I am very proud of every one. My cats include "Winter Rose", "Cottage Roses", "Lilacs and Roses", "True Blue on Rose Milk", and "Spring Splendor on Pink Chiffon". I'm looking forward to hearing about other peoples collections.
2 responses
• United States
14 Jan 10
Hi I am looking for a Fenton #5165 Sky Blue Cat made I believe in mid 2007 if anyone reading this has 1 they'd like to sell please contact me at myreily@charter.net Thank You!
• United States
14 Jan 10
Looking for any or all Fenton Cat Mould Numbers 5165 Sitting, 5243 Curious Cat & 5119 Original PONLY Pouncing Kittens if you have 1 or 100 please e-mail at myreily@charter.net I'm very interested in buying any or all! Looking Forward to your responses!
@Nadinest1 (2016)
• Canada
21 Nov 10
I have a few Fenton items....mostly milk glass...and 1 pretty blue bell. How I got into Fenton is that the lady I work for has 2 curio cabinets full of beautiful Fenton glassware. She says she started after she retired and bought them from the Shopping Channel. They were a little expensive she says, so she bought 1/month. They are gorgeous. I would love to have her collection. :)